Please select from the categories below
Campfires guidelines are put in place for guest safety and to avoid forest fires on the island. Please read the following to ensure everyone has a safe and fun experience:
CAMPFIRES SHOULD NEVER BE LEFT UNATTENDED
CHILDREN ARE NOT PERMITTED TO BE LEFT UNATTENDED WITH A CAMPFIRE
These rules will be strictly enforced for everyone’s safety
Campfires are enjoyable and relaxing! They are also fun for cooking or making smores. Excessively large fires can great risk to campers and the island. Any misuse of fire bowls or misuse of campfires will be met with a warning first followed by immediate removal from the campground. Beaver Island Retreat Management reserves the right to extinguish fires at anytime.
Using the firebowl:
- Fire bowls are to be used on the gravel provided and not relocated
- Firewood and starter should always be contained within the bowl when lit to avoid the fire escaping from the contained area
- Do not use broken tree limbs or debris in fire bowls
- Do not burn trash, cans, or paper in fire bowls
Large fires that exceed the bowl rim in excess of 6-12” will be extinguished
Children 16 and under:
- Children are not permitted to be left alone with a campfire
- Children are not permitted to start or maintain a campfire
- Parents are responsible for ensuring their children remain a safe distance from the fire bowl/ campfire to avoid injury
Extinguishing a campfire:
- Campfires must be extinguished prior to turning in or leaving the site
- Campfires can be extinguished by burning down, using sand from your site, or water from the facility
- The fire extinguisher provided at each site is in case of emergency and not to be used to extinguish the fire
**Checkout time is 10am**
We’d like to say “thank you” for helping us ensure a positive experience for our next guests by following our checkout procedures:
Inside the tent:
- Bring all flatware, dinnerware, and drinkware to the facility kitchen and place in sink
- Dispose of all garbage, recyclables, and compost in appropriate facility locations
- Pile duvet cover, quilted blanket, sheets, and pillow cases on bed
Please report so we can ensure an amazing experience for our next guests:
- Damaged or broken items
- Ripped or soiled outdoor furniture cushions
- Ripped or stained linens or blankets
- Broken furniture
- Damage to the tent
A new reservation requires a 50% deposit which is fully refundable for any reason up to 14 days before arrival. You may change the reservation date, within the same season and depending on availability, up to 14 days before arrival without penalty.
Beaver Island Retreat, LLC operates the Website BeaverIslandRetreat.com, which provides the information and booking options for our private glamorous camping property
This page is used to inform website visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service, the website of Beaver Island Retreat, LLC.
If you choose to use our Service, then you agree to the collection and use of information in relation with this policy. The Personal Information that we collect are used for providing and improving our Customer Service. We will not use or share your information with anyone for any reason. We may, however, use your information to contact you with upcoming events or booking opportunities.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.